Translate

Evergreen Congress Forever

Evergreen Congress Forever
Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood will contribute to the growth of this nation and to make it strong and dynamic

Monday, April 28, 2014

#Congress - #RahulGandhi in Faridkot, Punjab.



#Congress - #RahulGandhi in Faridkot, Punjab

"We went to people for suggestions for our manifesto,poor people came up to me and said,they cant afford expensive treatments. It was then we decided to bring Right to Healthcare for the poor of the country, so that they get free medicines and surgeries. People who have worked very hard all their life and want security in old age,will be given Right to Pension"

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Followers

Instagram
My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksTechtunes
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detector